Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Primark Steals!

I took a trip to Primark, Southampton the other day to buy some socks and bits that I needed for personal use. Whilst there I found these necklaces. They were going for £1 each and at such a steal I felt it was stupid not to buy them! I'm not sure what exactly I am going to do with them, if anything, but at the  moment its more about collecting a range of items to create a wide collection of various different mediums which could influence my final design in some way.

A shot of the necklaces i mentioned above. I like the mixture of rich reds against the brushed gold  wooden rings.
I found these necklaces interesting because of their shapes and textures. I am not sure how I will use them but it cant hurt to have a collection of resources when planning a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment