Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Monday 21 January 2013

Timed Assessment

Our Timed Assessment involved us being given an 'Assessment Buddy'. We had to swap looks with our partner and had to recreate each others looks under the designer's guidance. I was partnered with Emma May which I was extremely pleased with as she is one of my good friends on the course! We met up just after Christmas and discussed our looks, sapping face charts and asking each other any questions we had about the looks we were having to recreate.

I was asked to recreate an extremely interesting look from Emma. I knew I was capable of performing but on the day I was extremely nervous as I didn't want to mess up her beautiful design! Thankfully I was extremely pleased with most aspects of the shoot and it went extremely well overall. We both completed the looks with time to spare and this was down to our close communication and troubleshooting beforehand. I am extremely pleased that I had Emma as my 'buddy'. 

Here is the look that I recreated: 


No comments:

Post a Comment