Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Monday 21 January 2013

Final Catwalk Face Chart, Hair and Styling.

Face Chart:

I have decided on this face chart because of the eyes. It really stands out against the bronzed skin, which will be applied using an Illamasqua bronzing palette. I will then use gold Supra Colour down the bridge of the nose and onto the lips. The chest and neck will be covered in Fullers' Earth and I am yet to decide whether or not to enhance the chest using gold leaf. I think that is a decision I shall have to make on the day when I see the whole look come together. 

Hair:



For the hair I have decided that as Adam has very short, graduated top and sides to his hair that it would be best to slick the hair that is present back using fullers' earth. I have also decided that I shall place gold leaf around the crown of the head to enhance the influence I have taken from the Indian Buddhist statues. I have kept the hair simple but I know that it will also be striking. I also want to be careful not to over do it as this is Catwalk makeup for a man and I don't want Adam to end up looking like a drag queen!

Styling:
As Adam has a rather lovely physique, I thought what better than to show it off! I have decided to have him stood topless for the shoot. He has happily agreed and this will allow me to apply fullers' earth and possibly gold leaf down his chest. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment