Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Monday 21 January 2013

Final Looks!!

Editorial:
I am SUPER CHUFFED with my editorial shoot! The skin looks amazing and just as I planned, the scarification stands out from the skin and adds another dimension to the shot. I am really pleased with the choice of gold accessories as I feel this looks fantastic against the red! YAY!


Catwalk:
A huge thank you again to Adam for being my model for this shoot. I ended up using gold leaf on the chest too as I felt it made the shot stand out more. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of this shoot!  I love the incorporation of the wet and dry mud with the gold and the eyes really pop out!


No comments:

Post a Comment