Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Monday 21 January 2013

MODELS!

I forgot to include head shots of my two beautiful models who have agreed to let me paint all over their faces! (thank you guys!)

This is Zoe, my editorial model. She is 19 and currently studying Television and Film production at Solent. I chose Zoe as she ha s amazing skin, a very petite face and figure and fantastic natural long brown hair. I cant wait to shoot her and she seems to be pretty excited too! Thanks again Zoe!

My Catwalk model is Adam. He is also 1 and studying Fitness and Personal training at Solent. He is just starting  to play around with some modelling. He has a fantastic physique and is more than willing to get covered in gold and mud so good on him! He has fantastic, proportional features and the most incredible eyes. I have worked on him before in my spare time and he has always been extremely cooperative. Thanks again Adam!



No comments:

Post a Comment