Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Monday 21 January 2013

Face Charts

For this design my main focus was on the mud. The skin is covered in a solution of fullers' earth and water which would create a thick paste and an interesting consistency. I've then used a thicker solution on the lips which would crack and give an interesting look. I have included a thick gold choker in this design as I previously stated that I wanted to incorporate gold into the look. I am not overly fond of this look as I feel it is quite flat and not interesting enough.I am going to carry on developing my ideas across the next few face charts until I am happy with the outcome and design.

I LOVE THIS FACE CHART! I have used the influence of the Asaro mudmen and also the Skeleton Tribe with the linear black and white accross the eyes. I have decided to incorporate gold around the eyes and down the bridge of the nose and on the lips in this look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment