Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Sunday 20 January 2013

Chosen Face Chart


I have chosen this design as my final Editorial look.
The richness of the skin accompanied  by the split peas carefully placed along the brow bone, collar bones and down the nose work extremely well. I am extremely excited to carry out this look and feel that I may have hit the jackpot with this one! Again, I have incorporated gold on the lips and eyes to help the face to stand out and stray away from a two dimensional look. I am planning to use red supra colour over the face, neck and arms of my model and feel that the gold helps the eyes and lips to pop out of the face and enhances the redness of the skin.
I am not planning to use any mascara on the eyes as I feel that this would distract from the already vivacious design.
Now all that's left to do is style and shoot this look! 
I cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment