Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Friday 5 October 2012

Ethnoworld

Here's an example of some of the exquisite photo's ethnoworld has to offer! This particular photograph is of a young girl from Papua New Guinea. The tribal markings over her face and the shells woven into her hair are really something.

During the introduction lecture with Sharon, she suggested a tumblr site that may prove useful to us when collecting secondary references for our project.
When i got home I had a look and was astounded by some of the fantastic pictures of various tribes which had been posted onto the site. The next stage in my research is to create a storyboard but I feel that the composition of a story board would benefit from more research as you can never have too much research!
(just for reference, the site is www.ethnoworld.tumblr.com - go and have a look its amazing!)
I felt that this site needed a post all to itself as I was so amazed by some of the images that were coming up. Since I first looked, more has been added and my next post will be focussed on some of the incredible images and inspiration I have found through this website. 
Having already used tumblr and blogger myself, I am finding this way of approaching the project to be just perfect for me! 
I am still super motivated and will probably create another post straight after this one. As usual, I am getting extremely addicted to this blog and cant wait to develop it further! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment