Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hair Testing


I did a little test on my model last week to decide what to do with Hair and Makeup, I applied the basics and talked to my course leader and then made some more decisions from there. I didnt have much time to concentrate on the hair but I did manage to do some real quick testing using the Raffia and Dreadlock-esque material I found in a garden centre.
I parted my models hair severely down the middle and gelled it back, pinning it so I was able to wait for the gel to dry. When shooting, I will be putting a fine red powder in the hairline of the model to incorporate the red line-work into the hair and

When shooting my final look. I shall incorporate more volume into the hair using a crimping iron and lots of back brushing! more colour shall be added into the hair too using ribbons and beads. My next few posts are really pulling my catwalk look together, this one for the hair, then the next few on the styling and final makeup design of my Catwalk look.

No comments:

Post a Comment