Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Friday 7 December 2012

Catwalk Styling

 

I have finally done some styling designs for my Catwalk look! I was quite dubious before as I doubted my drawing skills and my ability to portray what I was trying to get across. But in the end I just went for it and I am actually quite pleased with my results! I used red flowing material in my initial design as I love the richness of the colour red as it signifies royalty and vibrance to me. However, as I wanted the focus to be more on the hair and makeup of this shot, I then came up with a much simpler design involving a black bandau and a black maxi skirt, with tribal body painting on the mid-riff.
I am actually quite happy with my styling choice as it will not overtake the message of high fashion Indian austerity that I want my makeup and hair to convey!

No comments:

Post a Comment