Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Nail Designs

After researching nail designs I was fond of I decided to create some of my own. I have decided that I am going to buy acryllic nails and glue them onto my model's hands for the final shoot as it means I can prepare them in advance and do not have to worry about the constraints of my model's nail length and condition.
I used watercolours and pen to create a series of designs inspired by indian and tribal prints. I am still yet to choose which design I shall use as I am pleased with the out-come of all my designs. I will decide once I have made a firm decision on the styling of my Catwalk look.






I am also going to create a blog-post on my choice of products for my final catwalk look. I need to finalize the hair and decide on the styling too! so much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment