Thoughts, ideas and creativity in process.

Twitter: jessicarachel_x
Facebook: facebook.com/JessicaRachelMakeupArtist
Email: jessicarachelchalmers@live.co.uk

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Handz

When thinking about the design of my catwalk look, I thought back to my inspiration i took from Indian culture and was reminded of the beautiful mendhi that Indian women wear on their hands and feet. I decided that as it is a catwalk look, it would need to be fast and adaptable. Therefore, I created a few pieces of tribal inspired pattern work on my hands in order to decide on what I would use for my final look. I have decided to use the top piece as I feel that the use of interesting shapes and the composition of it is simple yet eye-catching. However, I have included the other two to give you an idea of the other ideas i tried before coming to the conclusion that I wanted to use the curvature of the paisley pattern in my hand design, whilst also incorporating the dots and line-work to tie into the design I am going to use on the face of my model. 
Shortly, I will post about my final design and bring all the elements, techniques and ideas together.

Im testing all my ideas out on my model tomorrow and Im so excited to work with her and try out various designs and get her opinions and see what works! 




No comments:

Post a Comment